PAYROLL SCHEDULES FOR STUDENT EMPLOYEES
Spring 2016 Payroll Schedule
Fall 2015 Payroll Schedule
You may also access payroll schedules and related information at the Payroll website.
ACCESSING PAY STUBS AND W-2s
AFTER YOUR FIRST PAYDAY, you may access your pay stubs and W-2 online at Virginia Payline. Paydays are listed in the above linked payroll schedules.
- Visit Virginia Payline at https://payline.doa.virginia.gov/.
- Select “Forgot Password/New Account” at the left-hand corner.
- Enter your Employee ID.
- Where can I locate my Employee ID? You will receive an e-mail to your UMW address containing your Employee ID, typically around your first payday.
- Payroll will send a temporary password to your UMW e-mail address.
- Create a new, permanent password after you log on for the first time.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS OR DIRECT DEPOSIT ACCOUNT
Change of Address: Please inform the Office of Registrar of any change in address. All W-2 statements will be mailed to your permanent home address as recorded in Banner as of December 2015.
Changing Direct Deposit Account: Please submit a new Direct Deposit form to the Office of Financial Aid and mark “Change” on the form. New forms should include a voided check or a screenshot of your online banking that includes: your name, the name of the banking institution, routing number, and account number.
Contact Laura Needham, Student Employment Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (540) 654-1685.