What can I do in myVRS – an online service for members of the Virginia Retirement System (VRS)?
- View and download your Member Benefit Profile (MBP), your annual VRS benefits statement.
- Create future retirement benefit estimates using live data from your account.
- View various retirement options to determine the best retirement option for you.
- Add your estimates into the myVRS Retirement Planner.
- View your account information, including service time and member contributions.
- View your basic group life insurance coverage amount.
- Change your contact information, such as your address.
- Check the status of an application for retirement, purchase of prior service or a refund.
- View your 457 Deferred Compensation account balance
You can access your online VRS account at any time .