The following optional benefits are available to Adjunct Faculty at UMW:
- The 403(b) Universal Availability Notice is available for your review.
- Deferred Compensation Plan (457) – Frequently Asked Questions
- Tax-Deferred Annuity (TDA) and 403B Programs
- Provider Network: guide to finding providers, plans, and services that best fit the needs of you and your family.
- U.S. Savings Bonds: The U. S. Department of Treasury has announced it is eliminating the option to purchase paper savings bonds through payroll deduction as part of an environmental and cost-saving initiative. The move from paper to electronic transactions will increase reliability, safety, and security for participants and recipients. Participants who wish to continue purchasing U. S. Savings Bonds are encouraged to do so through TreasuryDirect, a web-based system for purchasing and holding electronic savings bonds. TreasuryDirect allows purchasers to arrange automatic debits from their own bank accounts to purchase bonds.