Careers is a convenient online portal where UMW supervisors may access resources to support their management responsibilities. This user guide offers a complete overview of how to use UMW’s Careers.
You will use Careers to:
- Create, modify, and approve requests for new positions;
- Review and modify position descriptions of employees;
- Create, modify, and post positions for recruitment;
- View applicants to your posted vacancies; and
- Make decisions regarding the status of each applicant.
The system is designed to benefit you by facilitating:
- Faster processing of employment information;
- Transparent, up-to-date access to information regarding your positions. requests, and postings;
- Detailed screening of Applicants’ qualifications – before they reach the interview stage.