Forgot Your Password
If you forget your password to the Global web site, you may have it reset and automatically e-mailed to you. To reset your KC Global password:
- Open the UMW Knowledge Center Global Login Page (http://covstage-kv-11-2.mksi-lms.net/umw). Click the Forgot Password? link.
- Enter your UMW KC Global Login ID; this may (or may not) be the same credentials that you use for email and other systems at UMW.
Note: If you cannot remember your Login ID, you can follow the instructions in Forgot Your Login to retrieve it.
- Click Continue.
- Enter the Email Address (i.e., email@example.com) that is affiliated with the KC Global System.
- Click the Get Password button.
A message opens to notify you that your temporary password was sent to your e-mail address.
Go to your email. Retrieve and make note of your new password from your e-mail Inbox.
- Return to the KC Global System. Click Return to go back to the UMW KC Global System Login Page.
- Enter your Login ID, new Password, and click the Login button. The Edit Password window opens.
- Enter the password you received via e-mail in the Current Password field.
Enter a new password in the New Password field.
Note: Your password must be at least 6 characters and contain at least 3 of the following attributes: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers (0-9), and special characters (such as =-/.,’-*!@#$%^&*(). An example of an acceptable password is Training1.
Re-enter the new password in the Confirm New Password field.
- Click the Save button. Your new password is saved in the system and the KC Global Home Page opens.