Courses that make up the Supervisors Essentials program will be presented in person; the format will be discussion based with talking points and resources provided. We will include scenarios where possible.
Note: Stafford and Dahlgren Supervisors will need to travel to the Fredericksburg campus for training.
The courses that comprise the Supervisor Essentials program are:
- Managing Performance for Success
- Managing Employees’ Leave Benefits
- Getting the Right Talent for Your Position
- On-boarding an Employee for Success
- What Does It Mean To Be a Supervisor?
- Conflict Resolution
- Leadership Development Seminar
Information about each course is available by clicking on the links above.