About the Class:
This course is for anyone wanting to build upon basic skills in using PowerPoint to develop more sophisticated multimedia presentations and/or prepare to take the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) PowerPoint Exam. During this hands-on class, you will use/learn how to attach, embed, import and link objects or files into PowerPoint, customize your slides, and publish a presentation in a variety of ways.
What You’ll Learn:
Upon completion of this class, participants will be able to:
- Identify features of a Master slide.
- Modify a Master slide (including Headers and Footers).
- Modify a slide background.
- Customize slide design (format and template).
- Insert and customize a table.
- Insert WordArt.
- Include Hyperlinks to other files and/or web pages.
- Import text from a Word Outline.
- Export a PowerPoint Presentation as an outline.
- Import objects from other sources (Office applications, music from CD, etc).
- Link or attach files to presentation.
- Use Hide Slides option.
- Import individual Slides or entire presentation from existing PowerPoint files.
- Use the Rehearse Timing feature.
- Publish presentation to web.
- Use Pack and Go.
- Identify collaboration techniques and tools.
What You Need to Know:
- TECH 101 – PowerPoint Basics or equivalent skills, keyboarding and mouse skills.
If you don’t have those skills, consider first taking the workshop: