About the Class:
This workshop lasts 2 days.
This workshop is intended for individuals who are new to computing or want to brush up on their basic skills. Participants will be introduced to basic computer terminology and concepts, and they will be given a general introduction to how computers work. Common types of hardware and software will be discussed, and participants will learn how to perform basic tasks in Windows such as word processing, graphic manipulation, and surfing the Web.
What You’ll Learn:
- Gain a basic understanding of computer components.
- Work with windows, toolbars, and command menus.
- Perform basic word processing and graphic tasks.
- Explore Web browsing basics.
- Backup files.
- Save, copy, and organize your work.
What You Need to Know:
- No previous computing skills are required.
If you don’t have those skills, consider first taking the workshop: