About the Class:
This workshop lasts 3.5 hours.
It is part of the certificate series Access 2010 End-User.
Relational forms tie together data from various tables into a single object, facilitating data entry and editing. This workshop is intended for anyone who is interested in learning how to create and enhance various types of forms, such as linked and embedded forms. Command buttons, combo boxes, calculated fields, and conditional formatting will all be introduced. You will then pull forms and reports together into a single Navigation form.
What You’ll Learn:
- Create and modify a form with attachments
- Create linked and embedded forms
- Save a continuous form as a report
- Enhance forms with drop-down lists and command buttons
- Add calculated fields
- Apply conditional formatting
- Create a Navigation form
What You Need to Know:
- Define relationships between tables
- Create lookup fields
- Create relational queries
If you don’t have those skills, consider first taking the workshop:
- Access 2010 – Queries
|Access 2010(PC)||Access 2012(Mac)|
|Microsoft Office: Introduction to Forms|
|Microsoft Office: Add a Field to a Form or Report|
|Microsoft Office: Add a Combo Box or Drop-Down List on an Access Form|