About the Class:
This workshop lasts 3 hours.
It is part of the certificate series Access 2010 End-User.
Reports can provide attractive and organized ways to share data with others. This workshop is intended for anyone who is interested in learning how to create and enhance relational reports. Participants will also learn how to create calculated fields, select sorting and grouping options, modify design, count records, create mailing labels, create a personalized report, and export a report to a PDF format.
What You’ll Learn:
- Produce relational reports using the Report Wizard and Report Designer
- Enhance and modify report design
- Create group calculations
- Export an Access report to a PDF format
- Produce mailing labels
- Create a mail-merge report
What You Need to Know:
- Understand database relationships
- Create and modify tables and queries
- Create relational forms
If you don’t have those skills, consider first taking the workshop:
- Access 2010 – Forms
|Access 2010(PC)||Access 2012(Mac)|
|Microsoft Office: Create Reports for a new Database|
|Microsoft Office: Create Mailing Labels|