About the Class:
This workshop lasts 3 hours.
This workshop introduces a number of tools that will allow participants to develop what-if models or predict future trends in Excel. Discover how to analyze complex data by using data tables, Goal Seek, and Solver. Participants will use the Scenario Manager feature, which makes automating what-if models easy by storing and comparing named data scenarios. Summary reports will be generated to see the effects of these various combinations of values.
What You’ll Learn:
- Create a simple array
- Create one- and two-input tables
- Use the Goal Seek and Solver tools
- Create, modify, and recall scenarios using the Scenario Manager
What You Need to Know:
- Create and manage named ranges
- Create formulas and functions
- Work with table features
If you don’t have those skills, consider first taking the workshop:
- Excel 2010 – Data Management