About the Class:
This workshop lasts 60 minutes.
In this short, fast-paced workshop, you will find out why most advanced PowerPoint users prefer to create their presentations using slide masters. You will learn how slide masters can help to protect a slide show from being tampered with or edited, and you will learn how using slide masters can save you time when editing pre-existing presentations. You will also learn how you can set up custom slide shows from a single presentation.
What You’ll Learn:
- Find out why you should use slide masters when creating a presentation
- Set up a slide show so that you can use the same content but with different customized backgrounds for different audiences
- Insert and customize a new set of slide masters
- Insert text that cannot be edited in normal view
- Use the Custom Slide Show feature so that you can view only certain slides in a presentation
What You Need to Know:
- Create and deliver a basic presentation
- Insert clip art and pictures into slides
- Apply simple layouts and transition effects
- Save and print a presentation
If you don’t have those skills, consider first taking the workshop:
- PowerPoint 2010 – A Quick Overview of Core Features