About the Class:
This workshop lasts 3 hours.
Introduces Word’s graphic manipulation features. Intended for participants who are already comfortable using Word, this workshop uses Word’s drawing features to modify graphics and clip art. Participants will also learn how to import and position graphics in Word documents, and how to create and modify tables and SmartArt.
What You’ll Learn:
- Insert and modify ClipArt and graphics,
- Use Word’s drawing tools,
- Create and modify text boxes,
- Define and create columns,
- Insert and modify SmartArt and tables,
- Import images into the Clip Gallery,
- Find and download images from the Web.
What You Need to Know:
- Launch Windows and Word,
- Navigate through a document,
- Open and use toolbars,
- Highlight, edit, and format text and paragraphs,
- Select and move graphics,
- Use keyboard shortcuts and pop-up menus.
If you don’t have those skills, consider first taking the workshop:
Word 2010 – The Essentials
|Word 2010(PC)||Word 2011(Mac)|
|Microsoft Office: ClipArt||Microsoft Office: ClipArt|