- If you have experienced or observed a situation where there is sexual VIOLENCE involved, contact the University Police at 654-4444.
- For general guidance or direction, you can contact the Interim University’s Title IX Coordinator, Sabrina Johnson, at 654-1214.
- A formal complaint is processed through official channels and filed with the AA/EEO officer.
- It must be initiated in writing within one year from the date of the alleged harassment.
- Contact the AA/EEO officer located in the Office of Human Resources at (540) 654-1214.
- Students and employees can seek assistance with informal resolution by contacting one of the University of Mary Washington’s sexual harassment contact persons.
Useful Numbers include
- Psychological Services – (540) 654-1053
- Student Affairs – (540) 654-1062
- Campus Police – (540) 654-1025