A/P Faculty Leave Carryover

To request annual leave carry over for A/P Faculty, supervisors must:

  1. Confirm with your department head,
  2. Complete and submit this form.

You and the employee will receive approval via email from the Office of Human Resources.

  • Provide a statement of how summer orientation related duties have prevented use of leave.
    By checking this box, I confirm that my department head has approved this request.