Parking Decals for 2018/2019 Academic Year Go On Sale August 1
All UMW students bringing a vehicle to campus must have a decal. Students may park in designated campus lots consistent with their decal status. See attached lot designation table.
Flexible Parking Hours:
- WITH THE EXCEPTION OF COLLEGE AVENUE, all students may utilize commuter parking spaces located on campus from 5pm to 7am Monday-Thursday and Friday from 5pm til 7am on Monday. It is essential that non-commuting students move their vehicles from commuter lots by the 7 am cut-off so that parking is open and ready for commuting students arriving for 8 am classes and other business.
No Student Parking at Anytime:
- Inbound and Outbound Double Drive
- George Washington Hall (Lot 2)
- Simpson Library (Lot 5)
- Anderson Center (Lot 7)
- Jefferson (Lot 27)
- Framar and Jefferson (Lot 26)
- Combs and Bushnell Halls (Lot 27)
- 24/7 Faculty/Staff parking spaces located on the Sunken Road (Lot 13)
- UMW Parking Garage Top Level (4) and spaces specifically reserved for Visitors and Residence Life members
- Monroe (Lots 15/16)
- Marye Lot