Wage Hours Report
This report provides Human Resources, department heads, supervisors and employees current data to track hours worked by wage employees. This is valuable information used to track hours worked for compliance of both the UMW budgeted hours and the 1500 allowed State hours (SMP Hours).
Click here to access the Wage Hours Report.
Reading The Report
- Top of Report- Employee’s Name, Department & Wage Position Number
- Body of Report – Hours worked per pay period.
- Bottom of Report – Total Hours vs. Budgeted Hours / Remaining Balance
Total Hours vs. SMP Hours / Remaining Balance
- SMP YTD Total Hours – Total hours worked toward the maximum 1500 hours allowed
- Carryover Prior Year – Hours worked beginning May 1st of previous FY
- Remaining SMP Hours – Balance of hours available before the April 30th deadline
Pooled positions will not have a budget amount per person. Supervisors will have to track total hours worked for that position number to what was budgeted.
Pay Detail Report
This report allows Human Resources, department heads, supervisors and employees to review current pay data of all UMW employees. You will need your AD password to access the SharePoint Pay Detail Report. Please contact Cheryl Dunn with any questions regarding the SharePoint Pay Detail Report.