Procurement Transparency Report
- Found on the eVA Homepage
- Obtain SWaM and commodity details for a single vendor, or
- Obtain a listing of vendors registered for specific commodity code(s).
Small Business and Supplier Diversity (SBSD)
If you are unable to find a specific vendor in the Procurement Transparency report that you believe to be SWaM certified, you can search DSBSD to verify.
- Located at https://www.sbsd.virginia.gov/
|1. To access the SBSD website go to the eVA home page, click on the Small, Women and Minority Owned icon located in the center of the page.|
|2. Select the link to the Small Business and Supplier Diversity (SBSD) website.|
3. Scroll to the “What’s Hot” section of the SBSD page.
4. Select SWaM and DBE Directory.
5. Select the link to the Small Business & Supplier Diversity SWaM and DBE Directory.
6. The SWaM Vendor Search box allows you to search by:
- Company Name
- NIGP Code/Description
- SWAM Type
- Zip & NIGP Code
To find your NIGP Commodity Code, please visit the NIGP Code List where you can either search by keyword or download the entire NIGP Code Book.
You may also search by the commodity description, but be aware that the NIGP description may differ slightly from the search term you may use (i.e. photographic equipment instead of camera).
Once you have a list of SWAM vendors, contact any one of them to request a quote for the goods or services you need. Proper documentation within eVA in the entire order comments section is “Small quote on file.” Proper documentation in the cardholder’s procurement file includes: name of the small vendor contacted, phone number, with whom you spoke, the date and response.