Financial aid awards not included on the bill may be deducted from the balance on the statement, provided the student’s financial awards have been accepted and verified. Instructions for viewing your awards are below.
- Log into the Eaglenet portal at https://eaglenet.umw.edu/ using your netID and password
- Click the Banner Self-Service tab.
- Under the Student and Financial Aid tab scroll down to “Financial Aid”, from there go to “My Award Information”, then click “Award by Aid Year”
- Select the aid year that you wish to view.
- Select “Award Overview.
- Financial Aid Award information can be found at the bottom of this page.
Balances not covered by financial aid awards with a status of “accepted and verified” must be paid by the due date on the billing statement. For more Financial Aid information, click on the link below.