The University of Mary Washington has contracted with Nelnet Business Solutions (formerly FACTS Management Co) to provide options for payment plans, credit card and ACH payments through Nelnet’s EaglePAY program.
One-Time Payment Information
- A service fee of 2.75% is charged for all credit card payments.
- Credit card payments should not be made for balances less than 50 cents.
- One-time payments can be made with MasterCard, American Express, Discover, VISA or by using a bank routing number and account number.
Payment Plan Instructions
- Students or Authorized Payers will log into EaglePAY
- Click on the “Make a Payment” button
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Click the link under “Enroll in a Payment Plan“
- Read and complete the 6 step registration using the reference sheet or your bill
- Payment plan budgeting is the responsibility of the student.
- UMW will not change budgeted agreements without the consent of the responsible party.
- Student’s should contact the Office of Student Accounts if changes need to be made after the payment plan is created.
- At this time, VISA is not accepted for payment plans. We hope to have this option available in the future.
- Once you sign up for a payment plan, you will continue to receive a bill each time one is generated, until the point that the account balance is paid in full.
- It is the responsibility of the student each time a bill is generated to ensure that the budgeted amount covers all the charges.
- If you need to reach Nelnet Business Solutions you can do so by calling (800) 609-8056.
- If you have questions for the Office of Student Accounts please either call or e-mail us.