Don’t have your EagleOne yet? Check out our requirements for the optional online photo submission feature! This is for your campus identification card, photo should be a clear picture of your face like a driver’s license or passport photo.
The fine print: Online photo submission is only available for students that have not already received an EagleOne Card.
To submit your ID photo online, log on to Banner SSB using your net ID and password.
Before submitting a photo online, please review all requirements below. We recommended using Microsoft Office Picture Manager to resize and/or compress files to easily submit photo online.
You will only receive a response if there is a problem with your submission.
This portal is only for new students who do not currently have a photo on file, submissions will not override a photo currently on file in the system.
Photo must be a facial portrait only.
General Photo Requirements:
- The picture file must be in .jpeg format, measure 300 x 330 pixels and must not exceed 32k in size.
- File name must be less than 25 characters (including the extension.jpg)
- The subject must be facing forward (please do not tilt head) and looking directly at the camera.
- This must be a full facial shot that includes from the top of the head to the bottom of the chin, ending AT the shoulder, and should fill the frame.
- Sunglasses are not permitted and please no inappropriate expressions or gestures.
- Hats are permitted for documented religious purposes only and must not obscure facial features.
- Photo must be in color – passport photos are best.
- Student must be the only person/object in the picture.
- No graduation caps, gowns, or costumes.
- Photograph must have a solid, plain, uniform background.
- Photo must have been taken within the last 12 months
- Please submit as soon as possible, DEADLINE for online photo submissions is JULY 31, 2020.
Prospective students should note that there are many common mistakes that render electronic submissions unacceptable despite meeting general photo requirements.
The most common mistakes include:
- resizing an image to meet the size requirements without maintaining the correct aspect ratio
- enlarging an image of insufficient resolution so that the resulting image quality is poor
- use of low quality digital cameras such as camera phones which produce poor images and poor editing of an existing image to remove extraneous background.
More Contrast No Hats or Sunglasses
If you have questions regarding the submission of your photo, please contact the EagleOne Center Monday through Friday 8AM-5PM at 540-654-1005 or email email@example.com before submitting