- Each individual is responsible for managing his/her account.
The EagleOne card is like cash. IT MUST BE PROTECTED. The card is the property of the University of Mary Washington. No individual account can be accessed by anyone other than the cardholder. The user understands that the EagleOne account is to be used by him/herself and is non-transferable. The card will be confiscated if used by an unauthorized individual and said person is liable for any unauthorized charges. Unauthorized use of the card and debit account is considered fraud and users will be prosecuted.
- For replacement cards, please be prepared to show an additional form of identification, if the card picture is unrecognizable or unidentifiable.
- Account balances cannot be protected when an EagleOne card is lost or stolen until the loss is reported.
Lost or stolen cards must be invalidated at the police station (x-1025) AND on the EagleOne website 24/7, or in person at the EagleOne Card Center during business hours. Only the balance at the time the EagleOne card is reported missing and invalidated can be protected.
- There is a replacement charge of $20.00 for all cards lost, stolen or damaged. All lost or stolen cards should be reported immediately to the police (x-1025) AND invalidated online at the online card office, or in person at the EagleOne Card Center during normal business hours.
New cards are issued by the EagleOne Card Center, Lee Hall room 110, (654-1005).
- The terms of the EagleOne account agreement commence when the initial deposit activates the account. Refunds are available for graduation, official withdrawal, or upon termination of employment only .For balances $10.00 and under, no refunds will be provided. The funds will revert to the University. If a remaining balance exists on any accounts that have been inactive for 12 months or more, a fee of $25.00 per year for each year of inactivity will be applied to the account by the University. Business Services must receive a written request within 60 days after graduation or withdrawal before a refund can be processed and mailed.
- The EagleOne card is not a credit card. Under no circumstances may debits or charges to an account reduce the account balance below zero. Under no circumstance may the EagleOne card be used to obtain cash or cash advances. Cash refunds or withdrawals from any EagleOne account are prohibited. Cash refunds are not given for voided transactions or returns. A credit is made to the account.
- Cardholder activity and statements are available 24 hours a day on-line at the Online Card Office. Cardholder activity and account balances cannot be given out over the phone.
- By opening an EagleOne account(s) you agree to be legally bound by all terms and conditions set forth in this and other related UMW agreements. University of Mary Washington agrees to establish, accept and maintain an account for your benefit and exclusively for the purpose described herein, funds prepaid by you. The EagleOne account holder agrees to abide by all rules, regulations, policies, and procedures specified by the University of Mary Washington. The University reserves the right to cancel this agreement in the event that an individual violates rules, regulations, policies and procedures, or breaches any terms or conditions of this agreement. Future changes in terms and conditions regulating the use of EagleOne dollars will apply to ALL cards in circulation and in use at that time, and will supersede the terms and conditions in effect at the time funds were deposited.
Questions? Contact us. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (540) 654-1005