The Finance Department is responsible for ensuring compliance with both State regulations, University policies and procedures, and third party compliance standards. Currently, the Finance Department monitors compliance over the following programs:
- Agency Risk Management and Internal Control Standards Compliance
- Commerce Manager Compliance
- Finance Card Compliance
- Finance Security Compliance
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards Compliance
- Small Purchase Charge Card Compliance
The Finance Department has numerous methods to ensure that the University remains in compliance with the above mentioned programs. These methods include, but are not limited to: monthly compliance checks, program reviews, and University wide surveys. The individual programs are described in more detail on their respective pages.