Phase 2 Starts Now!
Training Opportunities coming soon.
Go Live Date March 10th
Immediate action is required for supervisors and employees. Please read below to determine when you and your staff will be required to register for training, receive system upgrades, complete an on-line Employee Work Schedule Template, and dates to begin using the new time and attendance tool, MyTime!
For all full-time employees and respective supervisors. This includes classified, Administrative faculty, faculty who supervise, and full-time employees who will be using the time clock.
Training will begin the week of February 16th. Use of MyTime with pay period beginning February 25th.
Immediate Action for Phase 2 Supervisors
1. Complete the online Employee Schedule Template (only for full time employees who do not work 8am to 5pm, with a one hour lunch work schedule). See below for additional information.
2. Java and Browser updates may be required. Help Desk and IT are taking the lead to prepare Phase 2 individuals for the use of MyTime, after Phase 1 individuals are prepared. You and your staff members may be contacted directly. If you have shared computer workstations within your department, you may need to contact the Help Desk for additional upgrades.
3. Training will begin mid-February. Although you may have attended Phase 1 training for as a wage supervisor, additional training will be required in Phase 2 relating to leave and accruals. Registration information will be available soon.
– Phase 2 Employees – Registration Coming Soon!
- Observe and Learn training registration is required for all full-time employees.
- Part 1 of Observe and Learn allows login to MyTime with hands on instruction. Part 2 focuses on supervisor tasks.
- Supervisor attendance and participation is required for Parts 1 and 2.
- For Phase 2 employees, part 1 is expected to take 25 minutes per session.
- UMW Login and Passwords are required! Contact the Help Desk at 654-2255 and/or visit the website for more information.
- Student and Wage employees training was conducted during Phase 1. For additional student and wage employee training click here.
- MyTime sends reminder messages for Timecard approvals via Outlook. All employees should know their UMW Login and ID.
- Are you anticipating an issue for your department? Please contact email@example.com.
Employee Schedule Template- Phase 1 and Phase 2 supervisors complete now!
- All full-time employees must be provided with a working schedule within MyTime. The working schedule allows the MyTime system to calculate leave and accrual.
- The project team requires that each supervisor complete an Employee Schedule Template for each schedule that differs from 8am to 5pm with a one hour lunch. Employees are assigned to each working schedule created. We understand that some schedules may fluctuate. MyTime allows for supervisor edits.
Would you like help? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the links below for additional information