EIN Request

In order to extend facility rental contracts, the University of Mary Washington must obtain a Social Security number from the individual, or an Employer Identification Number (EIN) from the business responsible for deposit and rental payment.

If you prefer to provide an EIN, please visit the following sites to determine your eligibility and submit your EIN request.

Before You Begin – EIN Information Site

Apply for an EIN Online