2020-2021 Decals Available August 1

Student Decals will go on sale on August 1, 2020. Decals may be purchased online through NuPark, or at the Parking Management window. The rates are as follows:

Residential $225
UMW Apartments $225
Eagle Landing $375
Commuter $225

Comments

1. Where are all of the locations that the “commuter” parking decal allows me to park?

2. Anne Devine says

Is there/can there please be a semester option for decals? I am graduating in december and would prefer to avoid paying hundreds of dollars for the pass if i am only going to use it for about three months. I have seen the option before for spring semesters so am hoping there could be an option for only fall 2020.

• Lauren McDonald says

Good morning,

While there is no option for fall only decal, you can request a non-returning student refund at the end of the semester to receive 50% of the decal purchase price.

3. Hi, will the decal rates be the same in spite of the shortened semester?

• Lauren McDonald says

Correct, the decal rates will remain the same.

• A confused commuter :-( says

Are you able to purchase decals year in the spring semester as well? Do they cost the same price as if you had bought one during the fall semester?

• Lauren McDonald says

The decals are for the full academic year, so you will not need to purchase a second one in the spring.

4. Do you need a parking decal to park at college ave the university side? I have seen cars parked before without the the permit parking because it’s the public street is it true?

• Lauren McDonald says

All students are required to have decals to park on campus, including the university side of College Ave. While visitors may park there without a pass, Parking Management monitors the street for repeat vehicles and will issue citations when students are caught without a decal.

5. I just bought a parking pass for the UMW apartmentS but it would not let me buy one for the whole year. I thought that semester parking passes were not available. I need one for the whole year so now I am concerned I won’t be able to use it in the spring.

6. Are we allowed to come on campus to buy the car decals and is the Parking Management window the one located in Lee’s Hall?

• Lauren McDonald says

You may, beginning today, August 3. However, you should call first to schedule an appointment: (540) 654-1129. The window is located on the second floor of Lee Hall.

Edit: Parking Management staff will not be at the window until August 19. You should still call and make and appointment before visiting the window.

7. Rob Thompson says

I have tried logging in through the NuPark portal in order to buy my decal and it says “CAS Service Provider is not Authorized.” Is anybody else having the same issue?

Speak Your Mind

*