Financial aid awards not included on the bill may be deducted from the balance on the statement, provided the student’s financial awards have been accepted and verified. Instructions for viewing your awards are below.
- Click on myUMW
- Enter log-in information
- Click on Resources
- Click on Eagle Gateway
- Under the Orange “Getting Started” tab click on My Financial Aid
- Click on My Award Information
- Click on Award by Aid Year
- Select the aid year you wish to view
- Select Award Overview
- Financial Aid Award information can be found at the bottom of this page.
Balances not covered by financial aid awards with a status of “accepted and verified” must be paid by the due date on the billing statement.
Please note: All initial financial aid packages are based on full-time enrollment. Enrollment is then reviewed after the add-drop period each semester. At that time, it is determined if changes will be made to financial aid awards based on enrollment.
For more Financial Aid information, click on the link below.