Prepaid Education Programs
- Students participating in Prepaid529 should contact the Virginia529 College Savings Plan at (888) 567-0540 to notify them of your enrollment at UMW
- Students participating in a prepaid education program with another agency must have the proper paperwork filed in the Office of Student Accounts prior to the due date on the bill.
- If pending prepaid education funds cover the balance, no payment is required at the time of billing . If the pending prepaid funds do not cover the balance, please submit payment for any balance not covered on or before the due date indicated on the bill.
- If you have any questions about the amounts that will be paid by your prepaid program you may contact that program or our office at (540) 654-1250.
- If you have questions about the Virginia529 College Savings Plan or it’s program offerings, please visit the Virginia529 website.