The University of Mary Washington has contracted with Nelnet Business Solutions (formerly FACTS Management Co) to provide options for payment plans, credit card and ACH payments through Nelnet’s EaglePAY program.
One-Time Payment Information
- A service fee of 2.75% is charged for all credit card payments.
- Credit card payments should not be made for balances less than 50 cents.
- One-time payments can be made with MasterCard, American Express, Discover, VISA or by using a bank routing number and account number.
Payment Plan Instructions
- Students or Authorized Payers will log into EaglePAY
- Click on the “Payment Plan” tab on the left side of the screen
- Check the box for the payment plan you wish to enroll in
- Click “Sign Up for New Payment Plan”
- Use the expenses reference sheet to help fill out the payment plan charges
- Enter any Financial Aid
- Review options, preferences and set a security question
- Select a payment method and enter payment information
- Review and complete payment plan
- Payment Plan budgeting is the responsibility of the student.
- Payment Plan takes all major credit cards (2.75% service fee) or eChecks.
- Student’s should contact the Office of Student Accounts if changes need to be made after the payment plan is created.
- Since the plan is tied to Eagle Pay, the plan may re-balance to reflect the actual remaining costs left on the account. Your student account balance must be paid in full by the last installment of the term.
- Once you sign up for a payment plan, you will continue to receive a bill each time one is generated, until the point that the account balance is paid in full.
- It is the responsibility of the student each time a bill is generated to ensure that the budgeted amount covers all the charges.
- If you need to reach Nelnet Business Solutions you can do so by calling (800) 609-8056.
- If you have questions for the Office of Student Accounts please either call or e-mail us.