What is Student Refund Direct Deposit?
Student Refund Direct Deposit is a way for you to have all school refunds direct deposited into the bank account of your choice. After signing-up for this feature, you will no longer have to make a trip to the bank to deposit your refund checks.
Sign up* and automatically be entered in a monthly prize drawing for $10 on your EagleOne Card furnished by PepsiCo or a reserved parking spot for an entire month!
*To be eligible for the prize, you must be enrolled for the current term.
How to sign-up for Refund Direct Deposit
- Click here or log into Banner SSB with your NetID and Password
- Click on “Student and Financial Aid”
- Select “Student Account”
- Select “Enroll and Maintain Direct Deposit Information”
- Click on “Add New”
- Fill in the requested information (Account and Routing numbers)
- Click “Save New Deposit”
Why do you want Refund Direct Deposit?
- More efficient than cashing a check
- More secure than a check in your mailbox
- No hassle! The refunds route right to your bank account
Student Employment vs. Student Refund Direct Deposit
- Student Payroll Direct Deposit: Receive student employment paychecks electronically
- Student Refund Direct Deposit: Receive school refunds such as tuition payments, housing deposits, financial aid, etc. electronically.
Note: Student Employment Direct Deposit must be completed with Student Employment.