The Accounting Office accounts for all revenue, expenditures and fixed assets of the University of Mary Washington, which includes James Monroe Museum and Melchers Memorial Estate and Gallery. This office is responsible for:
- Establishing Banner FOAPAL elements
- Processing corrections to posted expenditures
- Handling wire transfers
- Posting of Small Purchase Credit Card purchases through WORKS
- Distributing charges for the bookstore, copying, mailing, transportation services and telephone service to individual departments.
- Grant management and reporting
- Managing Federal programs
- Processing Reconciliations
Questions concerning Banner transactions, or any of the aforementioned activities, should be referred to the accounting staff listed in the Contact Us section of this page.
Accounting Offices are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.