Group MyTime training described below has ended.
Please visit the MyTime Training schedule to register for individual training.
MyTime v8 training classes are available in three different formats.
Supervisors are highly recommended to attend at least one of the following class offerings.
Observe and Learn Classes in Monroe
Observe and Learn classes allow supervisors to watch a demonstration of v8 functionalities. Supervisors may elect this observational session in lieu of or in addition to classes offering hands on computer training.
Observe and Learn Classes in Eagle Village
Observe and Learn classes allow supervisors to watch a demonstration of v8 functionalities. There will be limited computer access available after class for supervisors who wish to log in to explore the new environment. Supervisors may elect this observational session in lieu of or in addition to classes offering hands on computer training.
Hands On Classes
During the Hands On classes, supervisors will watch a demonstration of v8 functionalities. All attendees will have access to a computer to log in to explore the new environment.
How to Complete the Registration Form
- Type your Name, Department and Email address.
- Select Yes or No to indicate if you currently have supervisor duties in MyTime. Seating preference for training will be given to supervisors.
- Select the training class you will attend. You may attend either one or both an Observe and Learn, and a Hands On session.
- Click Register at the bottom of the form. You will be redirected to a Registration Confirmed page.
- Please note – classes without registrants by Noon the prior business day will be cancelled without notice.
Need to Change your Training Date?
- Click the following link to complete the Cancellation form, then return to this page to complete a new registration.
- MyTime Registration Cancellation Form