Important COVID-19 Information
As a part of the campus’s effort to slow the spread of COVID-19, UMW Business Services office locations are open by appointment only, with the exemption of the Post Office and Copy Center. Staff will continue working remotely to provide service and will be available during standard business hours by email. They will also have access to voicemail.
This information is subject to change.
For the most up-to-date information about all UMW procedures, visit the university’s coronavirus advisory page: https://www.umw.edu/advisories/coronavirus/.
The mission of Business Services is to support the educational environment of academic excellence and to provide service to all constituent communities, consistent with the mission of the University of Mary Washington. The expectations of the division shall include:
- Value to customers through excellent customer service
- High quality products and at competitive prices
- Efficient and effective management practices to enhance and preserve university resources
- Implement sustainable practices (socially, fiscally or environmentally) wherever possible
- Strive to make a positive impact in students’ lives daily, value student satisfaction, and encourage campus engagement
Business Services accommodates a diverse customer base including University students, faculty, staff, alumni, parents, neighbors and vendors. The division of Business Services is comprised of six business functions:
- Copy Center
- Parking Management
- Post Office
Dedicated employees contribute to the success of the Business Services division daily by exercising the principles of: