The EagleOne Card Center of the University of Mary Washington has three functions. It produces Identification Cards for members of the University community, operates the Debit Card program and, oversees the vending operations of the University. The EagleOne Card Center handles all three operations in a manner that enhances the educational mission of the University while being fiscally responsive to its needs.
Goals of The EagleOne Card Center:
- Make identification cards available to all members of the University community.
- Operate the Center in a customer friendly manner and maintain convenient hours.
- Maintain all debit accounts as accurately as possible.
- Monitor and modify all databases on a timely basis.
- Maintain all equipment in the best working condition and in clean, professional condition.
- Promote the vending business through marketing and other activities.
- Maintain logs and files of all accounts and data associated with the operations.
- Handle machine monies & data collections in a timely, safe, and professional manner.
- Maintain all necessary reports in a timely, accurate manner.
- Answer any customers’ questions about the University of Mary Washington or direct them to a resource for answers.
- Smile and make a visit to the EagleOne Card Center a pleasant experience.
Questions? Contact us. Email: email@example.com or call (540) 654-1005.