Online Deposits for Students, Faculty, and Staff:
Please follow the link on the left hand navigation menu “make a deposit”. You must sign in with your UMW NetID and password.
Please note that there is no authorized payer access on the EagleOne Deposit Portal.
The deposit portal is intended for EagleOne only. Please use EaglePay for deposits for student accounts.
EagleOne is not intended as a payment option for tuition and fees. EagleOne may be used at the Cashier’s office for incidentals, but a convenience fee will apply to some charges.
Students: In a Hurry? Download the Blackboard Transact Mobile eAccounts App to deposit funds and check balances.
Faculty & Staff: Interested in automatic EagleOne Deposits every pay period? If you would like to receive or stop automatic payroll deductions please fill out the form found on the Payroll Deductions page and return an original copy to the University’s Payroll Department.
Know an Eagle and would like to add funds to their account online? Make a Guest Deposit in a few short steps.
1. EagleOne only accepts VISA or MasterCard and has a $10.00 minimum deposit. There are no fees.
2. Follow the link on the left hand navigation menu for deposits entitled “Make a Deposit”.
3. Please click on the button at the bottom of the deposit page that reads “Make a guest deposit”.
4. Enter the student’s first name and capitalize the first letter. (The deposit portal will only recognize legal names at this time.)
5. Enter the student’s last name and capitalize the first letter.
6. Enter the student’s UMW email address. Please modify the email address from email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Please feel free to contact EagleOne by email: email@example.com or phone (540) 654-1005 if you need assistance.
Deposit in-Person or Snail Mail
- EagleOne Card Center (Lee Hall, Room 110), M-F 8AM-5PM for Cash, Check, or VISA & MasterCard
- Or by Mail to: ATTN: EagleOne Card Center, University of Mary Washington, 1301 College Avenue, Fredericksburg, VA 22401
**Please do not send cash or credit card numbers in the mail.**
**Checks must be endorsed to University of Mary Washington, include a phone number, and the Banner ID number of the Account.
Refunds and Other Information
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (540) 654-1005.
The terms of the EagleOne account agreement commence when the initial deposit activates the account.
Funds on the EagleOne Card are not connected to a bank account and cannot be withdrawn.
Refunds are only given upon graduation, transfer, withdrawal, or employment separation from the University. Please see the Refund Request form link located on the left hand navigation menu for complete terms & conditions for any refund request.