As a temporary employee for University of Mary Washington, we value the work you will do as a part of the UMW community!
As part of your orientation, please read through the following policy information as well as view the PowerPoint training link listed on this page. At the bottom of this page, you will be asked to verify that you have read the policies and viewed the training. Please be sure to do this so the University can ensure your compliance.
University Policies for New Temporary Employees
- UMW Mission Statement
- Statement of Community Values
- Alcohol and Other Drugs Policy
- Smoking Policy
- Dress Code Policy
- Customer Service Policy and Promises
- Respectful Workplace Policies
- Network and Computer Use Policy