Save with Virginia529
Virginia529 is a tax-advantaged savings plan that helps you save for future higher education expenses for your children, grandchildren, and even yourself.
Your contributions grow free from state and federal taxes and can be used to fund qualified higher education expenses at eligible educational institutions around the country. Plus, Virginia taxpayers may deduct up to $4,000 (based on contributions) per account per year from their Virginia state individual income taxes.
If you would like to learn more, please explore these resources …
- Watch a live or recorded webinar
- Discover information that will help you get started today
- Read this article, “4 Reasons to Fall into College Savings this Autumn”
- Subscribe to our newsletter to receive timely and relevant information about Virginia529
- Enter a sweepstakes to win $529 toward an Invest529 account