Careers is a convenient online portal where UMW supervisors may access resources to support their management responsibilities. This user guide offers an overview of how to use UMW’s Careers.
You will use Careers to:
- Create, modify, and approve requests for new positions;
- Review and modify position descriptions of employees;
- Create, modify, and post positions for recruitment;
- View applicants to your posted vacancies; and
- Make decisions regarding the status of each applicant.
The system is designed to benefit you by facilitating:
- Faster processing of employment information;
- Transparent, up-to-date access to information regarding your positions. requests, and postings;
- Detailed screening of Applicants’ qualifications – before they reach the interview stage.