Special Pay Forms

The Request for Special Payment Form is to be used for Administrative / Professional Faculty, Instructional Faculty and Adjuncts only and is authorization for payment in addition to regular salary.

Organizational Changes

Organizational changes come in many shapes and sizes…from changes in supervisors to a complete reorganization in a department.  The Organizational Change Form keeps the HR staff informed about departmental organizational needs, and allows them to appropriately update Banner.  The form should be completed by the supervisor/manager requesting the organizational change.

Office Moves

Use this form to communicate information about changes to employee offices.  This information will be shared with departments on campus so that records may be updated.

Total Compensation Estimator

The Total Compensation Estimator provides a more complete picture of the estimated value of your total compensation package at UMW.