The residential fees and dining plan rates have been approved by the Board of Visitors and are effective for the 2018-19 academic year. Any changes to this schedule of fees will be announced immediately.
- All first year students living in university housing must choose the Eagle Plan.
- Students living in Eagle Landing or the UMW Apartments may choose the Eagle Plan or one of the following Block Plans: the 225, 150, 90 or 75.
- All Upperclass Students may choose one of the following plans: Eagle Plan, 225 Block Plan or the 150 Block Plan.
- Commuters may choose any meal plan.
- Guest Meals: All block plans allow you to use 5 of your meals for guests each semester! If you run out of Guest Meals, you may use Flex Dollars, EagleOne, cash, or credit to purchase a meal for your friends or family.
- Retail A la Carte items may be purchased with Flex, Cash, EagleOne, Checks or Credit Cards
Helpful Meal Plan Tips
You may use your meals at any time of the day – as many times a day as you wish -until you have used all of the meals allotted to you for the semester.
Note: For additional information regarding room and dining please contact Residence Life.