Financial Management Forms

Administrative Data User Account Request – DoIT

Managed by the Department of Information Technology (DoIT), this form is used to request access to Banner INB and must be signed by a prospective user’s supervisor and all applicable data owners before a user account will be created. Please contact Pam Lowery in DoIT User Services with questions.

Cell Phone Log

The Cell Phone Log should be used by employees to document personal calls made from a University-issued duty phone.  Duty phones may be issued to employees based on their necessity and eligibility as outlined in the Cell Phone Procedure.

Electronic Communications Stipend Worksheet & Agreement

The Electronic Communications Stipend Worksheet & Agreement is used to request a stipend as compensation for use of a personal cell phone to conduct University business. Employees seeking a stipend should carefully read the Electronic Device Stipend Procedure to determine eligibility and restrictions. The supervisor will complete the Electronic Communications Stipend Worksheet & Agreement, obtaining the Department Head and Executive Staff member approval before presenting to the employee for signature. The original form should be forwarded to the Finance Office for final review and approval.  Copies of the approved form will be forwarded to the employee, supervisor, IT Business Office, and Human Resources.

Raffle Ticket Workbook

Ticket Sale Agreement for Department Raffle

Housekeeping Stipend Request Form and Eligibility Requirements

Use the Housekeeping Stipend Eligibility Requirements form to determine if you are eligible to receive a stipend in accordance with the Housekeeping Stipend Procedures. Please return the completed and signed form to the Payroll office.

University of Mary Washington Sales Tax Exemption Certificate

As an agency of the Commonwealth of Virginia, UMW is exempt from paying sales and use taxes for tangible personal property to be consumed by the University. This exemption does not apply to lodging, gas or car rentals. Individuals purchasing goods or receiving services on behalf of the University should supply vendors with a copy of the Sales Tax Exempt Form.  Please note that local businesses may already have a copy of this form on file. For more information regarding sales tax exemption, please contact Accounts Payable at

For information on establishing an Amazon Tax Exempt Status account, please visit Procurement’s Amazon Tax Exemption Program website.