Members of the UMW community may reserve parking spaces/lots on campus, as available. The reservations can be for temporary use (events) or permanent spaces for departmental use.
Please complete the TEMPORARY REQUEST ONLINE FORM, at least five (5) days in advance of date needed, if:
- Space/lot is needed for an event or short period of time
- Requests will be reviewed as soon they are submitted
- The Parking Management Office will notify the requester of the decision
Availability of permanent reserved spaces is limited and requests are granted only in special circumstances.
Please complete the PERMANENT REQUEST ONLINE FORM, if:
- Space is needed for permanent use with ‘reserved’ sign
- Once the request has been received by Parking Management, it will be submitted to the respective department VP for approval
- If approved by department VP, the request will be forwarded to the President’s Cabinet for review and decision
- The Parking Management Office will notify the requester once a decision has been provided
PLEASE NOTE: The entire process takes a minimum of thirty (30) days from date request received.