Tuition Assistance/Third Party Billing

Students planning to utilize employee, military or rehabilitative tuition assistance programs to fund their educational expenses must forward all tuition assistance forms to:

University of Mary Washington
c/o Student Accounts Office
1301 College Avenue
Fredericksburg, VA 22401-5358

Forms can also be emailed to Student Accounts or faxed to (540) 654-2003.

If tuition assistance forms covers the balance, no payment is required. If tuition assistance forms do not cover the balance,  payment for any balance not covered must be paid on or before the due date indicated on the bill.

Tuition assistance forms must be received prior to the bill due date in order to avoid account holds and late fees.

Students are financially responsible for all tuition and fee charges should funding requests not be approved or paid by third parties by the invoiced due date.

Additional Resources

The links below regarding military and veterans education benefits are provided for informational purposes only. Please contact the appropriate government agency for assistance.