Reasons for a No Charge Replacement:
- Change in status (ie. Fac/Staff to Student)
- Legal name change
- Damaged card from “normal” wear and tear – picture, name or card number is unreadable
**The current valid ID card must be surrendered at the time the new card is made to receive a replacement card at no cost, otherwise this will be considered a lost card transaction. No new photo will be taken.
Replacement: Charge of $20
- Lost or Stolen card. All lost or stolen cards should be reported immediately to the police (x-1025) AND invalidated online at the online card office, or in person at the EagleOne Card Center during normal business hours.
- Damaged cards caused by improper care or abuse. Do not punch holes in the card.
- Patron wants a new ID even though present card works, is in good condition, and all information is current
1. Card office staff will determine if card damage is from normal wear.
2. Whenever possible, the University will collect ID cards that are no longer valid.