Specials for EagleOne Cardholders
Local Student Promotions
Many local businesses offer student discounts. Generally you will have to present a valid EagleOne ID card. With this in mind, here are a few offers that UMW students can receive:
- Mellow Mushroom — 15% Off
- Located at 609 William Street. Does not include alcohol.
- James Monroe Museum — Free Admission
- Located at 908 Charles Street.
- Gari Melchers Home & Studio — Free Admission
- Located at 224 Washington St, Falmouth, VA
Some businesses offer student discounts to all eligible college students. These may require you to present a valid university ID card. See each individual site for more details about qualifications and restrictions.
- Washington Post – All Access Digital for $1 every 4 weeks.
- Amtrak – 15% off on purchases made one (1) day in advance with national student discount.
- 25% off on travel within Virginia and DC.
- Local station is located at 200 Lafayette Boulevard.
- Office 365 Education – Free MS Office, includes: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Teams.
You can find discounts for alumni on this list of alumni benefits.
Many other local retailers offer student discounts to UMW students with valid EagleOne ID. Thus, we encourage students to ask before making a purchase. Additionally, the University is does not guarantee the availability of these offers, so please confirm with the retailer prior to making a purchase. If you learn of new discounts or changes to the ones listed here, please send notice to email@example.com.
Also, if you are a local business either offers or plans to offer a student discount, please submit an off-campus promotion form so your deal can be advertised on this page.
If you are one of our merchants partners participating in the EagleOne Off Campus Program and would like to feature a special or deal geared toward our University community, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.