Your Campus Credentials!
Online Deposits will be unavailable July 25th from 9AM-1PM due to a system upgrade.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
SUMMER HOURS: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
PLEASE NOTE: The office may be closed occasionally for meetings. Please call to ensure we will be open 540-654-1005
The EagleOne Card is issued to all members of the University Community and is the official identification card of University of Mary Washington.
The EagleOne Card is your key to:
- Identification – Your EagleOne Card identifies you as part of the UMW community, and grants access to various campus activities.
- Meal Plans – Campus residents have their EagleOne Card swiped to access meal plans at all campus dining locations.
- Libraries – Use your card to check out library materials and access other resources and services.
- Fitness Center Pass – Access privileges for current students, faculty and staff.
- EagleOne Debit Account – Make cashless purchases and pay for services at campus locations and off campus local businesses. Please note: Students may not receive cash back and refunds are only given upon graduation, transfer or withdrawal from the University.
A valid, government issued, photo ID is required when obtaining your EagleOne card.
Location & Hours
Location: Fredericksburg Campus in Lee Hall, 1st Floor, Room 110
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Stafford students needing an EagleOne ID card should contact the Stafford Library at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the front desk at 540-286-8025.
All lost or stolen cards should be reported immediately to the police (x1025) AND invalidated online at the online card office, or in person at the EagleOne Card Center during normal business hours.