click icon above to signup for email updates
Click HERE for printable certificate to notify student of gift deposit.
EagleOne Merchant Application Deadline!
Important Notice for Merchants interested in participating in the EagleOne Off Campus Merchant Partner Program.
Interested Merchants must submit a completed contract and associated fees by OCTOBER 1, 2013. No new Merchants will be accepted after that time until further notice.
The EagleOne Card Center is located on the Fredericksburg Campus in Lee Hall, 1st Floor, Room 110 ( Down the hall from Counseling and Psychological Services and the Health Center).For your convenience, the EagleOne Card Center hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
A valid, government issued, photo ID is required when obtaining your EagleOne card.
To set up an ID card appointment? Questions? Problems with a Vending Machine? Contact The EagleOne Card Team online, submit an online vending issue or call 540/654-1005.
Stafford students needing an EagleOne ID card should contact the Stafford Library at email@example.com or call the front desk at 540-286-8025.
EagleOne Card – Your Campus Credentials
The EagleOne Card is the official identification card of University of Mary Washington. It is issued to all members of the University Community and is required identification for all students to access essential campus services. Your EagleOne Card also offers a convenient EagleOne account for making purchases on and around campus.
Your EagleOne Card is your key to:
- Identification – Your EagleOne Card identifies you as part of the UMW community, and grants access to various campus activities.
- Meal Plans – Campus residents have their EagleOne Card swiped to access meal plans at all campus dining locations.
- Libraries – Use your card to check out library materials and access other resources and services.
- Fitness Center Pass – Access privileges for current students, faculty and staff.
- EagleOne Debit Account – Make cashless purchases and pay for services at campus locations and off campus local businesses. Please note: Students may not receive cash back and refunds are only given upon graduation, transfer or withdrawal from the University.
Your EagleOne Card is THE most important card you will have at the University of Mary Washington – vital for accessing services. Please protect your card and carry it with you at all times.