Annual Training is required to be taken by all Contract Administrators at the University.
Deadline: May 31, 2018
To complete the Annual Contract Admin Training, complete the following steps.
- The Learning Center functions best in Firefox. For ALL browsers, ensure pop-ups are allowed enabled.
- All Learning Center specific questions and issues are to be directed to Pam Lowery at (540) 654-1357.
Access the Learning Center: Go to http://covlc.virginia.gov
- Enter your Learning Center Login ID.
- Enter your Learning Center Password.
- Click Log In.
If you have problems accessing the Learning Center, or are a new user, you may either click “Forgot your Login ID or Password” at the bottom of the screen or contact Pam Lowery.
Once Inside the Learning Center:
1. Enter “2018 UMW Contract Administration Training” in the Search field at the top right of the homepage (the Search icon looks like a magnifying glass)
- Select the training from the results page and select “Access Item” or “Open New Attempt”
- Select the training title in the upper left of the new window/tab
- Complete the training
2. The quiz is located at the end of the training in the same window. You must receive a 100% score to pass the training.
- If you fail the quiz on your first attempt, you must close the training window and re-open the course.
- Select the Resume button.
- The training window will load, and ask “Would you like to resume where you left off?”
- Select No, and the course will refresh, enabling you to take the quiz again
Learning Center Questions – Contact Pam Lowery at (540) 654-1357.
Contract Administrator Training Questions – Contact Procurement Services at email@example.com.