The training and quiz are required to be completed annually for all designated contract administrators.
COVLC works much better in Firefox than any other browser. For ALL browsers, make sure that pop-ups are allowed for this site. To access the training:
1. Go to http://covlc.virginia.gov
First time user:
To retrieve your Login ID:
- Click on Forgot Login ID.
- Enter your Last Name and Email Address.
- Click Get Login ID.
To retrieve your password:
- Click Forgot Password.
- Enter the Login ID that you just received.
- Click Continue.
- Enter your UMW email address.
- Click Get Temporary Password.
Existing user: Enter your Learning Center credentials; these credentials may not be the same credentials that you use for UMW systems. If this doesn’t work, use the directions for first time users to retrieve your Login ID and/or Password.
2. Go to ‘Learning Center’ and select ‘Course Catalog’
3. Enter ‘UMW Contract’ in the Search Text field
4. Select ‘UMW Contract Administration Training” for the appropriate calendar year and enroll for credit
- ‘Access Item’ or ‘Open New Attempt’
- Select the training in the upper left of the new window/tab
- Complete the training and quiz
If you have problems accessing the Learning Center, please contact Pam Lowery at (540) 654-1357.
If you have questions on the Contract Administrator Training, contact Procurement Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.