Small Purchase Charge Card training is required to be taken by:
- All NEW individuals seeking to receive an SPCC (including Gold Cards)
- All Approvers of Cardholders
- All EXISTING Cardholders and Approvers annually*
*The annual training is required to be completed prior to May 1 each year in order for the UMW SPCC Program Administrator to certify this completion with DOA. Failure to provide this certification to DOA on time could result in the suspension of the UMW SPCC Program.
SPCC ANNUAL TRAINING DEADLINE: MAY 1, 2022
To complete the SPCC Training follow the steps below:
- Step One: Review the 2022-2023 SPCC Training Information
- Step Two: Complete the 2022-2023 SPCC Training Quiz.
You must complete the quiz with a score of 15/15 in order to complete the training. View your score by selecting “View Results” on the page after your quiz, and see your points on the top right corner.
If you fail the quiz on your first attempt, you may retake it in order to successfully complete the training by selecting “Submit another response.” You may take the quiz as many times as necessary to pass.