Annual Training is required to be taken by all SPCC and Gold Cardholders and their Approvers.
Deadline: Tuesday, May 1 2018
To complete the Annual SPCC Training Complete the following steps.
- The Learning Center functions best in Firefox. For ALL browsers, ensure pop-ups are allowed enabled.
- All Learning Center specific questions and issues are to be directed to Pam Lowery at (540) 654-1357.
Access the Learning Center:
- Enter your Learning Center Login ID.
- Enter your Learning Center Password.
- Click Log In.
*Note: Your Log In information may be related to your Payline information.
If you have problems accessing the Learning Center, or are a new user, you may either click “Forgot your Login ID or Password” at the bottom of the screen or contact Pam Lowery.
Once Inside the Learning Center:
1. Enter “UMW 2018 Small Purchase Charge Card (SPCC) and Gold Card – Feb. 2018″ in the Search field at the top right of the homepage (the Search icon looks like a magnifying glass)
- Select the training from the results page and select Access Item or Open New Attempt
- Select the training title in the upper left of the new window/tab
- Complete the training
2. The quiz is located at the end of the training in the same window. You must receive a 100% score to pass the training.
- If you fail the quiz on your first attempt, you must close the training window and re-open the course.
- Select the Resume button.
- The training window will load, and ask “Would you like to resume where you left off?”
- Select No, and the course will refresh, enabling you to take the quiz again