About the Class:
This course is for anyone wanting to develop further proficiency with Access 2010. In-class activities will require you to use the latest version of Microsoft Access to create and edit a database document according to specific requirements provided.
What You’ll Learn:
Upon completion of this class, participants will:
- Create and modify select queries.
- Add calculated fields to select queries.
- Modify form properties.
- Modify report properties.
- Define table relationships including one-to-many relationships and enforcing referential integrity.
- Add calculated controls to reports.
- Import and exporting data with Access.
- Merge data into other Office applications (Word and Excel).
What You Need to Know:
- TECH 101 – Access Basics or equivalent skills, basic keyboarding and mouse skills are required.
|Access 2010(PC)||Access 2012(Mac)|
|Microsoft Office: Guide to Table Relationships|
|Microsoft Office: Introduction to Controls|
|Microsoft Office: Introduction to Importing and Exporting Data|